By using ZIME portal, you agree to the terms below:
1. ZIME is a portal for many different types of activities and mutual communication meant for wide public; the operations of the portal are organised and coordinated by ZIME Foundation.
2. The user's portal regulations ZIME are meant for and binding upon each user of the portal ZIME irrespective of whether he/she is or is not a registered portal user.
3. ZIME is entitled, at its own discretion, to change these regulations at any time and those amendments come into force as of the moment of their publishing in the portal ZIME.
4. Each user is considered to have accepted these regulations in full, including all amendments hereto, by using the portal ZIME. Each user of the portal ZIME is responsible for reading these regulations to be timely informed of the amendments hereto.
5. To become a registered user of the portal ZIME a person has to comply with the registration procedure provided by the portal. Each user of the portal ZIME has to take into account that the respective data in user's profile (name, last name, and other information) have to be true. Each registered user of the portal ZIME may have only one user profile. One profile should not contain several persons. The profile of each user of the portal ZIME may contain only the data of the respective registered user. It is prohibited to create so-called “false” profiles in the portal ZIME, i.e. the creation of profiles in which the user of the portal ZIME includes data of other (including unreal) people or animals, subjects, etc. instead of his/her own data. Upon encountering such profiles ZIME is entitled to promptly delete them without prior notice.
6. Each registered user of the portal ZIME is obliged not to reveal his/her portal access data to other people.
7. A registered user of the portal ZIME may at any moment terminate his/her participation in the portal ZIME in the status of a registered user by deleting his/her portal profile.
8. Activities of commercial nature are allowed in the portal ZIME only upon the consent of the portal ZIME.
9. ZIME is entitled at its own discretion including without prior notice to delete registered users' profiles as well as limit or deny access to the portal ZIME and bears no responsibility for that in such event.
10. Each user of the portal ZIME is fully responsible for any information submitted by him to the portal or sent to other portal users. This includes, but is not limited to, his/her own profile data, photos, e-mail messages, video materials, and music records. It also includes taking full responsibility for the consequences (including legal) caused by submitting or sending such information. It is prohibited to submit or send to other users of the portal ZIME:
information (including video and audio materials, the publishing or sending of which may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights (copyrights, etc.) of third parties;
information which infringes upon a person's pride and dignity;
information encouraging violence, race-hatred or performance of other illegal activities;
information which is vulgar, libelous or otherwise abusive;
information which contains computer viruses or is designed to be detrimental to the functionality (safety) of any computer or electronic communications software;
information having the nature of junk mail, spam, chain letters or uncoordinated advertisement;
information of a pornographic or excessively erotic nature;
information of any other type that influences or might influence normal operations and the safety of the portal ZIME.
Upon encountering such information being published, ZIME is entitled to promptly delete such information as well as delete the profile of the publisher of said information or temporarily block access to it.
11. In any event ZIME bears no responsibility for the information submitted to the portal ZIME or mutually sent by users and for consequences (including legal) arising from submitting or sending of such information. Besides ZIME bears no responsibility for the portal accessibility, mutual communication of portal users, any problems of a technical nature in the operation of the portal, portal users' profile data changes resulting from unauthorised access by another person. All the activities of the portal (including the available services) are provided as is and ZIME disclaims any and all warranties. Moreover ZIME is in no event liable for damage of any kind incurred by users of the portal ZIME as a result of the use of the portal and services available therein.
12. Users of the portal ZIME are obliged to do their best to hold ZIME harmless and indemnify against all third party claims or complaints brought against ZIME and in any way related to the use of the portal by respective users.
13. If as the result of a violation of these regulations a user of the portal ZIME is prohibited from or has limited access to his/her portal or to his/her profile due to deletion, then such a user will not be compensated for any payments made for any paid services available at the portal.
14. ZIME is entitled to inform the users of the portal ZIME on different current events related to the portal by publishing information in the portal or sending e-mails to users.
15. All the intellectual property rights in respect to the portal ZIME are reserved solely by ZIME. In the event of violation of those rights the guilty person is legally culpable as well as fully responsible for all the damage incurred to ZIME as a result of the aforementioned.
16. All disputes in respect of these regulations arising between ZIME and users of the portal ZIME are settled by mutual negotiations. If an amicable solution cannot be reached they have to be settled pursuant to the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany.
1. All the users' personal data submitted to the portal ZIME are protected pursuant to the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany. Processing of data is performed pursuant to the general personal data processing principles provided by the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. Upon becoming a registered user of the portal ZIME a person agrees to the processing of data specified in the profile.
3. Each registered user of the portal ZIME realises and agrees that the data specified in his/her user profile are publicly available to all other users of the portal ZIME (upon observing the possibility specified by registered user in the user's profile to chose restrictions on access to certain data), and that the use of those data is not dependant on ZIME.